About us -
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd - Life safety and security systems
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd was incorporated in June 2002 and specialises in the installation and maintenance of electronic fire, life safety and security systems to all sectors of the Irish market place from small, single site business premises up to complex, multiple site, high risk installations.
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd provides an integrated solution to your total electronic safety and security requirements in any of the following areas,
- Closed Circuit Television Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Remotely Monitored CCTV, Alarm & Management Systems
- Electronic Barriers / Gates
- Fire Alarm & Fire Suppression Systems
- Environmental Systems
- Emergency Lighting Control Systems
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd has the expertise and ability to work with you in all stages of the implementation of your safety and/or security systems from the design, installation, programming and commissioning stages right through to the on-going maintenance of the completed system.
Wilec Ltd clients include:
- International Financial Services Centre
- Dublin Docklands Development Authority
- Schering Plough (Avondale) Company
- Stephens Green Shopping Centre
- Rabo Bank, Dublin
- Commerzbank, Dublin
- Wicklow County Council
- House of Fraser, Dundrum Town Centre
- Jones Lang La Salle
Our aim is to provide a completely integrated package specifically tailored to meet our customers' needs in the most comprehensive and cost effective way possible
- Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd is accredited to EN50131 by the EQA. Licence no: 3410
- Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd is registered with the Private Security Authority of Ireland (a Government Body). Licence no. PSA-00185.
- Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd is a member of the Electrical Contractors Safety & Standards Association – Registration no. 30344.
- Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd is a member of the Fire Engineering Systems Association – membership no. 10152