CCTV is a visual surveillance technology designed for monitoring a variety of environments and activities. Potential applications for both security and management through system integration, have greatly increased its versatility and cost effectiveness. In the past decade, the use of CCTV has grown to unprecedented levels– developments in technology have greatly increased its popularity over recent years. As technology has evolved, CCTV is now used not only for security but also as a management tool assisting health and safety, productivity and personnel management.
Digitally recorded images are now of far greater quality. Specific footage can be recalled at the touch of a button and systems can be integrated with local and wide area networks allowing images to be viewed from one or more personal computers.
As with all technologies, CCTV can be as simple or as complex as the situation demands. At
Wilec (Fire & Security) Ltd we are experienced in all aspects of closed circuit television including colour, monochrome, day, night, static and fully functional surveillance, networking control facilities and hard disk recording and storage facilities.
We install & maintain CCTV systems in an extensive range of environments such as shopping centres, banks, large office blocks, street-scapes and multi-networked sites i.e.
- International Financial Services Centre - Street Surveillance & Central Monitoring Stations
- Stephens Green Shopping Centre – CCTV System
- House of Fraser, Dundrum Town Centre – CCTV & Epos Systems
- Wicklow Town Council – Street Surveillance
- RaboBank – CCTV System
- Schering Plough (Avondale) Company – CCTV System
- The Clarion Hotel – CCTV System
- Grand Canal Harbour Development – Street Surveillance & Monitoring Centre
Suppliers: For Preferred Suppliers please refer to our Products Section